Andrew E. Goloboy
Andrew E. Goloboy is a trial lawyer who joined the firm as an associate in November 2005. He focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation, construction and real estate litigation, and insurance defense litigation. Andrew has appeared before a variety of state and federal courts throughout the country. Andrew has experience trying cases before juries and resolving matters through arbitration and mediation.
- Receiving Summary Judgment on behalf of WalMart and Stanley Access Technologies (a division of Stanley Black & Decker) in Federal Court on products liability/negligence claims.
Pritchard v. Stanley Access Technologies, LLC 2011 WL 309662.
- Successfully represented client in a three day jury trial in Suffolk Superior Court, including the award of all attorneys' fees, while defeating all counterclaims.
- Successfully upholding a liquidated damages provision of a contract on the day of trial when the other party was seeking damages in excess of seven times the liquidated damages provision provided for.
- Successfully achieving voluntary dismissal of wrongful death action after filing motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction in Massachusetts.
- Successfully defeating motion to dismiss in Delaware Chancery Court arising out of failed merger between two publicly traded companies.
Narrowstep, Inc. v. Onstream Media Corp., 2010 WL 542240
- George Washington University, 2002 B.A.in Political Science
- Suffolk University Law School, 2005 Juris Doctor, Rehnquist Inn Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court For District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (general admission only)